Saturday, November 29, 2014

When Everything In Your Life Can Be Summed Up With Doctor Who Pictures And Gifs

Wow. Long post title I have. (It's me, Griffin!)
Anyway, in this post I'll be taking things from my life and showing how it can be summed up with a Doctor Who picture or gif. 


When I yell in public that everyone needs to watch Doctor Who if they want to live a happy life, and realize that this probably turned them off from watching the show.
*this may or may not have happened 




When someone asks me why I think Doctor Who is the saddest show in the universe. 
*this has happened many times 




When I'm reading a sad book in public. 




When I meet another Whovian 






When someone says they hate Doctor Who 





When someone says I'm too obsessive over Doctor Who 





When I'm trying to attract Doctor Who fans when in public, this is what I yell. 





When I very proudly make a fandom reference...






When I'm trying to comfort myself before reading the last book in a series 




When I wake up late in the morning and my entire family is gone
*this has happened 






When I'm talking to myself like Gollum and Smeagol



When I come home to all my precious books


When someone questions my awesomeness



When someone offers to take me to the bookstore



When I am told that I can't get a plane ticket to England and go to the Doctor Who Experience



When I yell at the tv in shock and despair



When I manage to cheer up a baby quickly


When talking with someone who hasn't heard of Doctor Who 



When the last person I know is leaving a party 



When I am told that all the cake has been eaten




When someone has more knowledge than I want them to



Whenever someone leaves who I actually enjoy being with 




When I am being forced to go somewhere dreadful 



When my brother leaves each year for College again








No comments:

Post a Comment